Sunday, November 1, 2009

What Im living for ♥









Hello;

I went for YC todayy! BERNICE and Tiff ditched me.. Talking about ditching, Mun Jhun ditches me, like ALOT. Bad pig.. We had CG teaching today, basically talking about masculinity n femininity. I couldnt concentrate and I was thinking about something.. No, not boys.. but something, I dreamt of last night..

GOSH, I had the weirdest dream ever, I dreamt of me killing my dog & then woke up crying.. :(
Brandon thinks it's very "huei minn-ish". Well, you know, he dreamt of him killing MALAYS. Yes, very racist, and "BRANDON-ish". Heeeeh. :P

So anyway, we had this bonding time with Mr. Jon Tan today.. It was hilarious and ohh, you shouldve hear all the comments he gave his own hair.. Darn, you just hope it'll never end.. HAHA! :)

Went to MidValley and bumped into so many familiar faces.. OH and I saw this form 1 couple form wms. DAMNSHIT wey! OMGOMGOMG!! Im gonna tell squid and duckie about it tomorrow.. DANG! I just cannot forget and they were staring at me.. like wth..

Im tired. im gonna sleep now.. byebye! :)
SCHOOL! *dies*

No comments: