Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In my heart is where you belong ♥

Lookie! My 2 retarded darlings. (:
& if you see properly, there's one more at the back in red.








Hello;

Im so tired now, at the same time, having the urge to pee..

Chao : We didnt have to know that..

HAHA, but seriously, I need to pee but Im lazy to walk to the toilet.. Yes, nobody can imagine how lazy am I except for me.. Enough said.

I couldnt sleep last night, because of YOU. Im still confused and I dont know what I want.. Im tired of thinking of you, but I cannot stop.. Oh what am I crapping about?! This is so not huei minn man!

okay huei minn! breathe in, breathe out.

Oh, Im feeling better now.. I should really stop being so.. STUPID. Ahh, enough enough..

Right. Who is going for YKPM??! because I wanna go. I text like 10 people and all replied, except Jia-Liang. Shucks! I dont care, if you dont have credit, but you still gotta reply.. I want all of you to come..because I may go then surprise you! Oh and ask me for permission slips, if not youre not allowed to go.. :O

Dinnered out since it was my GodGranny's birthday!! I tell you, Sean was harassing his doinko cousin and I felt annoyed. No, I do not like him.. People have weird minds, they think I like a lot of boys, but I dont.. Im serious, right cuttlefish? I stick to only 1, Im loyal, baby! x)

Aaron says:
I doubt.

GO STUDY FOR ADD MATHS LAH, YOU FROG!

Aaron says:
It's over you lamb!

Stupid Aaron, you should go study for SPM! Dont come on MSN; even if you do, dont talk to me lah! before i block you. Aaron you should go and get some rest, and leave me alone..

Aaron says:
but ditching oneself is mean and bad.

That left me hanging. HAHA!

Ive got enough computering for the night.. & it's time I get some blog hopping.. :)

No comments: