Monday, November 23, 2009

When you say nothing at all ♥








Hello;

Today is another good day. See, holidays are never boring. So dont tell me you miss school. because if you do, I'll whack your sexy butts. ;)

Oh and I still think 24 hours a day is too short.. but hey, Im learning to accept the fact okay. So shut up. Im still being nice, in a way.

Rock Riot in facebook is a nice game. No, theyre not for losers. Something like o2jam, remember that game? I remember playing it all the time in primary school and see who becomes the "char siew pau" first. hint : Ken. It's nice, to kill excessive time. So, play play! :)

When love comes around, you gotta snatch it and hold it to yourself. ♥

Laughing is so good that Ive been laughing so much today.. Oh and I cut grass! No, I didnt chew it lah! Oh I found a bag in the garden so I threw it unto my brother and this lizard came crawling on and was on his back.. So knowing I have lizard phobia, I ran.. & my stupid brother chased me... we ran all over my garden, screaming. Mommy was laughing and told us, the lizard dropped when I screamed.. so all the running was nothing.. haha. but it was still fun.. :)

Then we went to Subang for some reason. & HanMinn kept telling me about Jack. Im definitely not interested in him lor. Shucks.. :(

Enough said.

No comments: