Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Doing what I have to ♥







Hello;

Today sucked, alot.. No doubts, I do not want to remember anything that happened today.. I dont know what's happening.. I need somebody to talk to, I need God.

Patriotic singing competition. 2M screwed up, voices werent loud enough, Jon and gang wasnt singing at all because they didnt have mood.. Wow, what an excuse.. Never mind, it's over and done with. Im proud of DonDon who sang, like finally.. haha. :)

Games was boring.. Carom and badminton. Im sorry centipede, I shouldnt have played mix doubles lah.. Blame MeiYeen, go campak me.. :'(

During English period, I had this major headache all the sudden.. Like super sudden, no joke, my head felt like it was going to burst..

Got home and dam, I do not want to remember what happened today.. It pisses me off, like a lot.. Life sucks. I wanna feel happy.. :(

No comments: