Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hearing you breathe ♥








Hello;

See, SekHao and Ben! Both of you should be proud of me because I actually woke up for YC this morning when I slept later than both of you. ;)

YC was good. Since the pastor didnt prepare anything about forgiveness, he talked about relationships. Right right? Im not sure? Heeeeh. I was pretty blur today.. Whoopsie. Oh Gen, your sister is so cute laaah! :P

Ohh I cant wait for you girls to come to my house next month for the slumber party! Its gonna be the best one ever.. Gen, Jan and Mandy; 1 whole weeeeeeeek okokok?? :)

Piano lesson after that.. Haha, just so you know, my piano teacher is a man.. and when he squirted the nike bottle and water came out of it, he actually screamed.. How, manly.. The talk about the perfectionist was humorous. :)

I baked today. Blonde Banana Brownies.. Im so hyped now Sugar rush, baby! x)
Blame that chocolate chip I took. Yes, I only took one. Haha, weird..

No comments: