Monday, November 2, 2009

I cant live the rest of my life anymore ♥








Hello;

Im so tired.. Tired of you; but my thoughts can never stop me from thinking this way. I have a changed life, now. Im so sick of it, yet craving for more.. Mixed feelings taking over me. I cannot take it anymore, and I think Im done trying..

Breakfast and Frenzy-ed in the morning.. Pav, Convention Centre, KLCC, then MidValley just to get tickets for twentytwelve. None has good seats, so we'd rather not watch.. New Moon's response isnt as well as twentytwelve, thus Jayson told me it sucks, so yeah. I guess Im not watching it then.. or maybe I shall consider. Twentytwelve on Sunday with the selected 5. Wohooo! Love you deers and donkeys.

I cant wait to go for YKPM tomorrow!! Sorry to those I was pissed off today, but I really had to confirm the heads.. Im sorry, Im sorry, Im sorry.. Yes, because of all of you, I sent 207 text msgs today.. My phone bill is bursting again.. Oh no. :'(

Nevertheless, YKPM, baby!! Blaaah, too bad if youre not coming, youre gonna miss out the dirty dirty fun.. Right Luke?? :P

Till tomorrow! (:

No comments: