Sunday, November 22, 2009

I will sing forever ♥









Hello;

Where do I start? Oh right. Dont you think 24 hours a day a lil' too short? Agree; no?

Personally, I liked today.. I wasnt late for YC, 1st service today! Are you proud? because you should be.. Anyway before everything started, we watched this video about refugees and right before service ends, another video clip about orphans. Ohh, those poor little things really touched my heart.. John thought I was crying, but no I wasnt, my eye was just itchy. After watching these 2 videos, Ive given myself a task to say grace before meals. Yes, I know alot of Christians out there dont pray before eating.. Right? So we should start now, never too late to change right? ;P


This worship leader from Penang, came and led us for worship today and it was good.. Agree? :)
& the speaker of the day, Robert Reid. We should really start being passionate for God. & I can never forget these 2 verses. (Rom. 10:14-15)

How then can they call on the one they have not believe in?
And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?
And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?
And how can they preach unless they are sent?
As it is written,
"How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news".

All in all, we should start preaching the Gospel. It'll do you no harm. Let's all be good christians from now on and make a difference in this world. Lets transform together. A transformation that will be seen by others and always prepared for greater things in life because we are more than this world has offered. :D

Wow. I never knew I would type something like that. Heeeeh. Oh wells, I'll still never delete it. Maybe I should start typing some big load of Godliness rather than the usual of my daily routine that you probably would have got bored reading. Or not. HAHA.

Anyway, a few of us stayed back for prayer closet and prayed for the conference. It was good, at least we did something.. Heeeeh.. Gen's stomach wasnt feeling good today, and Im sorry I made you come to the prayer closet with me, in the cold cold room in L3. Sorry. :'(

Stayed back for 2nd service. Surprisingly, there's more people in 1st than 2nd service. When I always thought that 2nd has more people because it's later. Shucks, people from 2nd service has proven me wrong. & I bumped into Jonathan Yeoh and some form 3 girl that plays netball and basketball with me everyday when I feel bored. :)

Piano lesson right away after that. Lesson was 1 and a half hour when we spent 1 hour and 15 minutes talking crap. Talking about all sorts of things. & we talked about my blog.. Wow bloggie, youre getting popular. :D

This post is long enough.
So I shall stop now. :)

No comments: