Friday, November 27, 2009

When youre still around ♥






Hello;


Im so tired and sick of you.. I want to stop but my heart is not letting me.. I havent been feeling like this for 8 months now.. & I certainly did not miss it, but it's attacking me all over again.. Oh my.

Breakfast and frenzy-ed in the morning and relatives come.. They were looking for something important so we had to drop by Pav, KL Convention Centre, KLCC then MidValley.. Why is twentytwelve so fully booked?! shucks, by means, Jayson thinks its boring and advise me to buy more popcorn to kill boredom. but so many people thinks its nice, yet not.

Ive made my decision. Im not gonna watch New Moon unless I get really really bored.. Im not going into further details because Im tired and sick. *Achooooooooooo* Ohh remember achoomoomoo?? Anyone? Form2 YC-ians? :P

Ahhh, YKPM tomorrow! I cant waitttt! If youre not coming tomorrow, too bad laaaa! haahaaa!

Luke : They'll miss all the dirty dirty fun.

Yes, Luke, they all will.. :P

No comments: