Friday, November 20, 2009

We're called to love ♥








Hello;

Today was suppose to be an awesome day but then it wasnt. It was just funny.. So awesome wasnt so awesome after all. Though, I had fun. I'll miss you fish ball, centipede, squid, duckie, lime and cuttlefish. Dolphin, you too.. Centipede, there's no need to shed tears for me lah. Im not worth it darling, yet i love you. Darn, life is so hard.. So hard to make decisions. :(



It's JunChao's last day in M. I'll miss you dumb dumb. Your dumb-ness and laugh. Darn its so hard to forget. Remember that time you were imitating Michael Jackson? & today you made me laugh so hard while you were drawing on the window. Yes, you have a sweet mother. shucks.

We played netball after that. Form1 owned man. Wow. Had fun and chilled back up in class with Chao. Bell rang, hugged everyone and walked out seeing crying faces and so I teared after penguin giving me my last hug.. Penguin im gonna miss you.. Thank you for today.. Strawberry again? Damn, Im gonna miss you alot, especially you leaving me already.. and I only met you this year and you made it past by so fast. Screw your camera, penguin. :(

Penguin : Take picture..
Hueiminn : NO!
Penguin : Remembrance!
Hueiminn : Fine..
Penguin : So easy to gao dim you lah...
Hueiminn : Shut up..
Penguin : Awwww, I took a picture of you saying shut up.. look..
Hueiminn : EW. Delete!
Penguin : fine, delete.. but you have to make me smile..
Hueiminn : Iloveyou.
Penguin : DAMN YOU!

So he had to delete it.. (:

We missed the bus today. THANK YOU, AARON LIM JIT YANG!

Anyway, I'll miss your candies and you, Mr. Candyman. What do you want me to do with your heavy purple so very important manbag? Or are you presenting it to me, indirectly? lol.

Gah, I know I still owe you brownies but you made us miss the bus. So we're fair now.. All in all, the whack on the ass was my goodbye to you.. I know, a unique way of saying goodbye..

All the best in NZ. Have fun with the cows.. haha.
The picture with you shall wait, until YOU UPLOAD IT. :)



Bye Matthew! I'll miss you. Yes, it is very true that the GOL drew our relationship closer.. I know, it's such a great way, like doing something for the glory of God and all.. Oh and remember us coming to your house and trashed up your bed? It was so fun..

Then I remembered requesting for your elephant.. Aww, so cute.. Remember you telling me that the old lady next door is a really bad tempered woman? haha. All these memories shall be cherished and not to be forgotten for life. (ihope) Thanks for the huggie, Matt. Goodluck in the future! Ah, dont be surprise when I come visit you one day! HAHA! I STALK YOU, TOO. :) ikid.


SUNSHINEE! I wasnt so close to you before but the natural beauties has drew our relationship closer than we use to be.. I thank God for giving me a friend like you.

Youre an awesome friend.. a friend that everyone will appreciate and will always be remembered in our hearts. An unforgettable friend.

Now, youre leaving and everyone is be sure to miss you. ILOVEYOU! EVERYONE DOES. All the best in the future..

Rainbow needs sunshine to be seen by the world. :)




HuiMin! I'll miss you and your ghostliness.. HAHA! Remember how we met? lol, thats weird and then we became so close that we actually had break and lunch together when you use to laugh at me eating my poor apple.. :P

LOBAK! Thanks for these 2 years.. I...f it wasnt for you, school wouldnt be the same.. & do you remember when we actually came to school, only for coming on the bus and talk crap with Sek Hao, WeiLiang and Ian? :)
I know you didnt.


BYE SAB! ALL THE BEST IN SUBANG INTER. ily.



& you LUCAS KONG! Okay, since you told me you were leaving school before so many others.. i forgive you. But cheering me up in such a way that is unpleasant is not cool okay.. All the best in the future.. CHOCOLATES AND CANDIES will always be in our way! :)

Thanks for all the free food youve fed me! & all the jokes that has made my day.. I cant believe im saying this but Im definitely gonna miss you, LULU. :)

Till then.

No comments: