Monday, November 9, 2009

The future is our faith ♥







Hello;

Today was a good day. Oh, Im so exhausted. I need centipede.. Yes, I miss you.. Sorry for not saying bye just now before leaving school.. Darn it! BUT, I love the picture of us together with the sun. (:

School this morning was funny. We were laughing at names but then I felt bad after that and repent. I know, wow. I seriously shouldnt have laughed at those candidate's names.. Im feeling heavy guilt now.. Then there was during assembly when all of us were comparing whose Nike shoe's tick was larger in size and then whose tick got the dirtiest after sitting on the green green floor. That lame..

After assembly, we were to wait outside the art room and Lucas was whining so much and I never knew Lucas was related to my mortal. I miss you, mortal. Yes, your guardian angel misses you.. feel the honour. (:

On our way to the chocolate factory.. we were talking and laughing and talking and laughing non-stop. Then ladybug started camwhoring.. (:





Ladybug took those pictures.. Then then we went to the chocolate factory.. Honestly, I didnt like the smell there because I dont eat chocolates with nuts or fruits.. It's not that I dont eat lah, I just dont like them and the place has that scent. Nuts and fruits.. :(



Seee! HAHA! I hope that chocolate's like real and no doubts, James couldve finished it.. Then we set off for lunch and James ate 4 burgers in total. I know, wow! Wesley thinks we're still little kiddies and prepared kiddie meals for us.. Look at the party hats! Oh and I actually led for prayer before eating.. Yes people, I PRAY BEFORE I EAT! Are you proud? because you should. (:


After munching and munching and munching we went to the wildlife park thingyy.. there are too many pictures taken but I'll just upload some. More on facebook. (:



I rode on a Zebra.. Are you jealous? Cus you should be.. LALALALALAAAAA! I love all of you people.. Darn Im getting hyper again, because I ate the brownies I baked last night.. You know what?! Facebook is so sucky sometimes.. it takes so long to upload pictures.. OH the animals awaits.. Heeeh..

Till then. (:

No comments: