Thursday, November 19, 2009

When the truth came out ♥










Hello;

I had fun today, again. Oh arent you just jealous of my life? I feel happy everyday, enjoy life and love life.. Yes, learn from me, dont take things seriously, even when insults get into your nerves or parents and teachers. Ahh, forget it. Do what you want, because it's your life! Oh and live for God because we are here to make a difference in this world. :)



We had class party today and we had this game thingy. It was so cool okay. because it was my idea. Haha, right? Ohh, I can still remember the taste of that 2M drink! There's so many things inside that when you drink, you gotta chew as well.. Oh you wanna know the taste? It's spicy and sweet IF YOU BIT THE SUGAR CUBE. Wow, I know. :P

Then then then we went to 2P and had some glitter session thingy.. Chew ended up putting glitter all over my face and when everyone looked at me, they had to comment. Ohh, yes, hueiminn youre so shiny today.. haha. (:



Yeah, Im number 2! He was holding the ball and no, I wasnt gonna hug him..

After all those HARD washing, the glitter still didnt come out, so I had to be shiny shiny all over while playing in the open tournament. haha. CAPTAINBALL, baby! x)




Indecisive vs. Wii. Darn, it was so hard.. they were form 4's and they were all so tall.. At least we scored one okay! James and Chao, if you came, YOU WOULD'VE MADE A DIFFERENCE! Darn! Oh wells, Ian and JunXiong were good too! :P


Number 27 is the best captain in captainball!

Then it was semi-finals. Indestructable vs. Wii. Gah, played the first half and since Yvonne wanted to play so what the heck, since I was darn tired that time.. & even if I go out or she comes in, it wouldnt make a difference.. :)

Fyi, Indecisive and Indestructable are difference teams.. You people just get confused because most of us are from 2M, we're wearing white and the first 4 letters of our team name is the same. but all in all, Indecisive is stronger.. but yeah, Zach and I played both.. why? Jealous? HAHA! :)

Netball and basketball after that.. and it was FUN! haha, played and played and played until school end. Had a little spring cleaning session in 2M but managed to escape.. Eeee, Im so evil. Dolphin and Cuttlefish, THANK YOU! hehehaha! :P




Oh and this morning, SekHao and Zach got a free haircut! Yes, SekHao, I just had to embarrass you here.. & Zach, since you said it's nice.. haha. :P

No comments: