Saturday, November 28, 2009

Any way you want it ♥








Hello;

Lets see, our churchie people brought us to YKPM today.. I was 5 minutes late, thinking I would be the latest but Florence, Jac and Sel came later.. hmmmmmm.. :)

So anyway, the form2s noise was like taking over the whole bus. well, at least that's what Allen told me.. Reached in no time when we were split into groups to our respective places to clean. Right before I start, we actually went there for community service. Yes like helping people laaa! and it was pretty fun and inspiring. :)



So yeah, we were split in groups and this is me groupiee members. Cleaned up this uncle's house.. It was pretty fun I guess, when I actually had to stay in the toilet for 30 minutes.. Wash the toilet, supplied water for the other 3 and stuff.. hahaa. Watched Zorro after that with that friendly uncle.. Haaaa, so many of them were jealous.. :P



I was helping them serve during lunch you know! Hahaaa. I was the last girl at the back there. :P

We were all free during lunch time.. I was trying to figure what was Jedida, Jon and Mandy talking about.. Gah, what stays in the van stays in the van; what stays in the room stays in the room. LOL. Fine fine, I'll leave it with you people already. :)

Then Luke ajak-ed me to the form1s so called cool gang.. and we laughed so much and I had so much fun. Despite the fact that all of them can speak really fast, theyre so lame, like JiMin. Haaaha! Just that Ji Min has a better sense of lame-ness. Enough said.



This and that and this and that and it was games time.. Was put into group 2 for butt ball and we had so much fun. I was centre for the first game and opponent was Delon.. Shucks! but we still won! Heeeeeeeeeehahaha! semi-finals, finals then vs. committee.. they were so good, so obviously they won.. but all in all we still won.. and now, on my right palm there's 3 pebbles and left has one.. ouch.. yes, the floor was pretty stony in a way.. Oh wells..



Blah blah blah, had group pictures and all, then it was time to get back to churchie when it started raining like really really really heavy and it was so cold... the boys were changing all their hairstyles and all.. haha.. All in all, every single living soul there were soaking wet, no?

Got back to church 45 minutes before planned.. & we were all stinky and having soggy and stony shoes.. Right Florence, Sel? Hahaaa.. So yeaaaah..

It was pretty much inspiring laa, I mean like it's an eye-opener for most of us there.. Like they were living under poverty and what minor thing we have is such major things they need or would want to have and stuff like that.. & the condition their living in, theyre still feeling so happy and all, whereas we're all complaining and comparing the stuff we have.. so yeahh.. we should all really change and start to realise..

happy 8th monniversary, you.


till then. :)

No comments: