Sunday, November 29, 2009

There's no way out ♥






Add ImageHello;


Im so tired.. I dont know, I was feeling so tired last night, but my stubborn eyes just wouldnt shut.. My palm hurts too, and I have an itchy itchy butt. Yes, I have mozzy bites.. Oh YKPM. D:


Anyway, YC in the moring, when Mun Jhun had to be a pure ditcher, again. Shucks, and continue being one for the rest of the week, no? & whenever I call him a ditcher, he'll "walao" me. Yes, I still dont know why. Hahaaaa. );


Speaker was awesome! & yes

"It is always Better to GIVE than to receive"
True, no?

Bonding session with Sarah, Jo, Colin and Andrew after service and it was funny.. Colin cant pronouns seashells.. Oh wow, form 4, WOW. Wesley Brown again? Bleeeeeh.. :P

I was suppose to stay for 2nd service but changed of plans and had last minute decisions, so yeah.. sorry Jaclyn. :(

Ohhhhhh, just now, outside Hop-In. I saw, Makoto! Yes yes yes, I always see you when youre not suppose to be seen. Woi, you know all my brothers dont go being all gangster and look for people.. :(

Went to the gardens, for Robinsons shopping.. Bumped into James and Joshua in the lobby. They told me they were having their gay-outing from church to night. hahaa, then Wilson! Heeeh, that donkey who didnt want us to win for badminton! *sticks tongue out* Oh and Esmond Yap! There, the Wesley swimmer person? Yeah, and he actually waved at me.. haaaaaaa!

The others were my parents friends, so blah blah and blah! Went to watch 2012 with the 5-some! Woohooo! I love you people man, and yes there were parts when we're suppose to cry and we SHOULD tear okay! hahaa. Man! Isnt Charlie the cutest thing? No, I mean the girl, not the man.

Jayson Wong, my NSSO
twentytwelve is a good movie okay! Despite some parts really did bore me. But still.. nyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! You have zombieland with you and thats not nice.. haaaaaa! I want my laksa you. Oh and there, I high-low-middle-bum-bum with you! NewMoon is going DOWN! :(

Zenon : I dont care what you think, but NEW MOON is AWESOME!

o-kay? Gah, whatever. me still only agrees with Jayson. :D

Dinnered at 10pm. Wow. I know.. heeeeeee! but that isnt my latest dinner.. remember when we were in Redang? Brandon? Joelle? Midnight dinner weyy! I wonder how are you in Vietyyy now.. ♥


No comments: