Thursday, November 12, 2009

Forgiving my broke promise ♥








Hello;

Dont think youre alone
and no one is here to hold your hand
because God will be by your side
giving you never ending support.

Oh right. I wasnt emo-ing this morning outside of class, people. I was people-watching. Squid likes people watching, too. Duckie was so funny, thinking I was really emo and some sort. Everyone just gotta love a duck's priceless expression. (:

This morning, the lower secondary had spelling bee. No doubts, it was a bore. Emmanuel was so funny, kept telling me the words were easy to spell when he spelt it wrongly. Heeeeh. See, thats how much I love centipede. Well, I love 1L man, theyre so funny. Especially that boy. Only dolphin and duckie knows who. Gerald was darn funny, too. When he drew a flower on Daniel and my backs. ;)

Im gonna have to re-take Maths test. I mean like, dang dang dang. MATHS. Im not scared, but it's just a waste of time. Never mind. Boys were good today. Cherng's luck gets better day by day. I love all you basketballers, man! AT LEAST, WE WON C, okay. In your face, Calan. Centipede, you dont suck today. In fact, you rock. Dont blame yourself okay. :P

Was suppose to play netball but then for some reason, we played handball. It was knock-out system and my unlucky hands got 2W. Darn. I shouldnt have went to get that draw. It's always me. I was the goal keeper and I sucked. I feel sorry for 2M. It was my fault that we drew and then lost the 2nd round okay. I know it's my fault.

Chloe and Yvonne, I pray that you girls will cheer up. it's just a game, thus it's W, people. Rejoice lah!

Im going to Chiang Mai in a few hours time. & Ive gotta wake up at 2 am in the morning in time to catch the flight. OH THAILAND! haaaaha!!

Okay, I dont doubt people from 2M not reading this.

No matter what happens tomorrow and Monday. Just strive for the best and have the utmost fun. I dont care if you people lose, but just have fun. I dont care who's gonna replace me for Captainball and Netball. No matter who you care and the replacement to-be. Just have fun, no need to win because everything happens for a purpose. Remember, team work okay! You girls and boys will be in my prayers.

Note: blog will be shutting down from the 13th to 15th.
updates will resume on the 16th. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Till then.

No comments: