Saturday, November 21, 2009

I love your desease ♥










Hello;

It's Saturday! The first day of the holidays. Is that a good thing or bad? Duckie doesnt like it, because even last night, quacky was feeling bored already. but yesterday was a great day, no? :)

& I realised I havent been birthday-posting in a long long long time.. ;O
So I shall start again. (:



Happy 14th birthday, Kristen Claire Chee Sook Cheng. :)
Be very very very sure that I'll be seeing you everyday next year, again. Youve been an awesome friend the past 2 years. and I'll TRY to come for your birthday bash. 1U is darn far from my house lor.. :( I'll still try. ily.




Happy 14th birthday, SFG! ;)
yes, im wishing you, again.
The best bus mate anyone could ever have! Yes lah, be all perasan now, I shall be nice and say yes since its your birthday. haha. Have a blast okay, with your family, friends and everyone! ily.


Happy 14th birthday, Lucas! ;)
Sorry dear, I dont have a decent picture of you, but your butt looks sexy here, so I just posted it up as your picture. Be all proud of your sexy ass okay! Yes Lucas, ass is just another word for an animal! Youre never wrong! HAHA! Whatever I do, I'll never ever let you slap my butt or knock my head. ily, red shirt boy! :)

Till then. Ive got enough blogging for today! :)

No comments: