Tuesday, November 24, 2009

You came into my life and changed everything ♥

Yesh, it's me taking a picture of the party hats! ;)







Hello;

It's funny how you can be the happiest person on earth yesterday and today, youre feeling like a failure. A total loser. It's weird how you've got everything you want today and lose it all tomorrow. Well, I know Ive been taking advantage in a lot of things and I believe that God has taken it away from me. At least, at the moment and I'll learn to realise.

Everything happens for a reason.

Sure, I always remind that phrase to myself. Yes, everytime when I face circumstances. & it'll cheer me up, but not this time.. I dont know what's wrong with me.. I dont know what am I gonna do.. I dont know what am I trying to do and change.. Im lost.. lost in my thoughts..

Those who tried to help me.. Thank you.. but I dont know what am I doing?! I know I suck. I know Im a suckish friend, because whenever you people face problems I dont give a shit, but now when Im facing so much, there's all of you.. God has sent me such wonderful friends but I dont think I am one, in return. Im sorry girls and guys.

I wonder how are the missionaries to-be doing in slim river now.. John, John! Someone misses you. :O

till then,
I shall get back to misery.

No comments: