Monday, November 30, 2009

It rains when you fall ♥

I miss you Elephant; I miss you Jo. ♥








Hello;

Ive been recharged! I slept for 11 hours last night.. Yes yes, fully charged.. Thats why you see me blogging.. Heeeeeeee! It's pretty late now, but I am an efficient blogger, no?

Isaac : Too, efficient.

Aww, Im sorry Zenon.. Im sad for you; but I guess youre happy. So, I dont know weather to feel happy or sad.. Im confused, a lil' help here? Sempurna or SM? Whichever you choose, bet they'll all love you. because remember? We dont hate people easily. BOOM! :)

I went to Aidan's house today for black and red painting. HO! I love your bowling head, woi! Then then then I went shopping. Bought some thicky thicky clothes for winter. Oh I can wait for China, Macau and HongKong baby! 3 more weeeeeeeeeeeeeeks! ;P

& I just realised youth conference is in 2 weeks time.. Ohhhh yes yes yes! & the slumber party! ♥ Jac, Jedida and Sel? I'll try my best to get a van okay, if that's possible.. I want you 3 to come.. :'(

Oh FGA had this Myanmar refugee thanksgiving night just now.. I dont know what to say about it, all i know was, Eugenia's sister, Tiffany, is the cutest thing. Yes Gen, she's gonna grow up looking as hot and sexy as you are now. :P

Ohhhh! You shouldve seen how those cute lil' 5-10 year olds worship God. They looked so adorable. I have a picture of it, but I shall post it up another time. Oh oh and those cute lil' children wore their pyjamas on stage.. They make me smile..! :D

Janice, Mandy, Gen and I sneaked out of the L3 rooms from 9.45 for bonding time! Wheeeeeee! haha. Jaclyn, who was the ditcher of the day? Hmmmmmmm? *points points*

Till then.

No comments: