Monday, November 2, 2009

Treating you the same ♥




Hello;

I dint know post exams were starting today.. Serious, I really didnt know, AT ALL. Emmanuel was being all nice and offered his class T-shirt so I wouldnt be the odd one out; very sweet right? Heeeeeh. :)

Movie in the first half of the day, as well know.. Documentary was interesting and I was all hyped up when Centipede was whining all the way while barney asking me to shut up.. Gah.. We have so many inside jokes. Oh yes, my stomach is so strong I treat it as a kompang! *Penguin skills okay!* Heeeeeh.. I saw, myself as the spotlight in the documentary and well, SQUID as well.. There was an imaginary sesat-ed duck in the middle of the ocean also. *hint*

So anyway, was suppose to play ping pong which I have NEVER EVER played in my whole life.. Its such a boring game lah, but well, I know its hard.. Finally "the floating lime in the ocean" played.. We're all proud of you.. Centipede was being all sucky while playing badminton, but it's okay.. TOMORROW will be better.. :P

Then it was carom..
a) James and Huei Minn
b) Cherng and Chloe
c) Chao and Ching

I tell you, if they won 2M wouldve led carom.. Oh wells, there's still tomorrow.. HAHA. So anyway, slacked around school with this 2W guy, which I still havent found out his name yet.. Then centipede and lameo.. :)


OH, I LOVE THIS PICTURE! :)
HAHA!
Kwong was "touching" Cherng and looked how shock was Emmanuel.. :P

No comments: