Monday, November 16, 2009

This is what dreams are made of ♥


Hello;

I promised a post today. & I didnt break my promise.. (:

hi.

Oh, im glad you 2Mers won today. See, God answered my prayers. heeeh. Iloveyou, people.



JAMES LOW JIAN CHIAO AND ONG JUN CHAO! Yes, I heard. Thanks for telling me James. I'll miss the both of you most, when you 2 leave. 2M wouldnt me the same without you two saying that the way I do my hair is unique and laugh all about. Then telling me techniques on how to play basketball and handball, then playing with my bottle and then start gulping my water. hint: James.

Darn, I'll miss both of your laughters, and both of you pulling my hair and kicking my chair all the time.. Talking about random things like how many time we shit each day and how dumb Chao is. & I can never ever ever forget how James thought the logan's skin and seed was edible..

ILOVEBOTHOFYOU! :'(

till then.

updates to-be: Chiang Mai, Thailand trip.

No comments: