Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Going as I feel ♥










Hello;

Today, was a good day.. because Sek Hao didnt come.. LOL. No lah, just kidding.. but no, I wasnt kidding about how good today was.. Seriously. :)

Yes, my mom realised I use "Anyway" a lot, but I thought I always use either, "Oh" and "Serious"? Oh well, but still my favourite 2 words are those 2.. Ah, why am I even talking about this..?

Oh we had our powerpoint presentation today.. Form 1 and 2's topic was a bore. I find form3's interesting.. Heeeh, simply because the topic's about blogging.. HAHA! Not going into details but I know that, today penguin and duck died. :'(


Right, so anyway, I have a swelled bum thingy, at my right side of the head.. Ahh, so painful.. & I had to brain freeze myself.. Dont ask why.. Then then, basically, I spent the whole day playing badminton and smashing Yvonne.. Heeeeh. :P

Today, wasnt very interesting but it was a good day.. Eeee, I smell something fishy.. :(

No comments: