Friday, November 6, 2009

I already knew ♥









Hello;



TODAY was the BEST day of the week. Thank you, duck. Thank you, 2M. :)

Oh you know what?! This morning, in the bus, there were only Aaron and me. Yes, only the both of us.. & from that time, I was blaming duckie since "IT" forced me to school. Reached class and started whining since Daniel's not coming. :'(

Form5's are on study leave while Form3's are in Malacca. There were only 15 students present in 2M and dang I was regretting I actually came because of duckie..

Anyway, homeroom period was nice when we had this bonding time while chucking candy into our mounths since we were talking about food.. & found out duckie has this really cool wild boar keychain that blinks. well, sort of. :)

Then it was leoniversal carnival. Honestly, I wasnt expecting much. Meh. Well, after all the

"BUY COUPONS FROM ME! PLEASE LAH! WHY SO MEAN ONE? IT'S FOR CHARITY, NOT LEO MAKAN. I BEG YOU! COME ON LAH, I DONT GET COMMISSION BUT IM SELLING! SEE, CHAIRTY WORK AR"

I finally spent money and bought the coupons.. and LEONIVERSAL CARNIVAL was all that fun. I mean, really really fun. Like seriously. You skipped school today, too bad lah! :P

Thank you fellow Leos for the water gun game. Yes and the paint.. well, especially the paint. Heeeeh. We played like 3 times.. Indecisive is awesome! Yes, and team Emily. hahaaa! :)

Don, I pity you didnt get to get to play, get all wet, smelly, sticky and colourful like us. You missed all the fun.. :(

After the whole thing, we redeemed 2 hampers since it's the only thing left and we've left no choice.. Had those food after that and played volleyball then captainball. It was awesome! Red team vs. the COLOURFUL team. Yes, red team won, but colourful team won for the best team name! Heeeeeeeeh. Yes, I just said that cheer myself up. :P

It was an awesome day.. With all the attacking and then singing. Oh and screaming and making people confused when they play "pin the tail on the donkey". Ahhh, good times. & Chun Kay asking me stupid questions.. oh and our coupon hunting. Sigh.

Centipede, I hope youve done your best today for drums. Yes, drums are very important. Well, important to me. I prayed for you, yes, like the time you prayed for me, kneeling down. Awwww, I can never forget what youve done for me. There's so much, youre too nice and you deserve a very very very loyal girlfriend. Damns, stop breaking all the young girl hearts lah. ily, a lot. hahah. :)


Till then.

No comments: