Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ive done the best I can ♥










Hello;

This post, is gonna be about ChiangMai, Thailand.
oh you dont know how much i miss there. :(

So yeah. Brandon Kwong couldnt wait for this post.. So here it it. :)

I dont know where to start.. Anyway, on like that day. We had to wake up at 2am to catch the flight and all. LCCT it is.. We had our breakfast in McDonalds and those 3 donkeys ate oreos. Not ordinary oreos, but oreos that has lizards.. Gross. :(



Went on the flight and such.. Didnt do much on the first day except for some night market-ing. Heeeeh. Their shirts there are the best. Right Daniel? :)

The weirdest thing is, everywhere you go, you see people offering you to ride on their tuk tuks and foot massages.. HAHA! Brandon Kwong and Dhanya, Tuk Tuk is not fun, it's bumpy. :P

we went to this temple on the next day. Museum. Some flower garden. Tiger Kingdom then bee farm. Dinnered and night market, again.

It wasnt so interesting today. The flower garden place was so cold that I was freezing. We were suppose to taste crocodile soup for lunch but didnt. Tiger kingdom was AWESOME! I saw a tiger jumping.. & I held a baby Payton. Enough said. :)



Now, the 3rd day. Yes, very fast. We went to the silk factory. It's so disgusting yet interesting when the worms actually spits silk. Yes, SILK. & they cost a whole lot more than you think. Umbrella factory next. It wasnt very nice nor did the place impressed me. We went to some Crystal place.. Where they sell those, rubies, jades, emeralds and all.. I tell you, that place is HUGE! & the price of those things inside, kills.

Boys, you wouldnt want bringing your girlfriend there. Hint : Brandon. (:

Yeah, we also went for elephant riding.. It was fun at first but it bores you in awhile. Maybe because Im a SI. Now, that thing proves me right! haha. So now I believe you, Isaac. :P

mmm, butterfly and orchid farm next. Didnt impressed me, one bit. but those orchids are nicee! Then we went to the market. & we ate bamboo worms. It sucks okay! Stupid pink pig, I know it taste like chips lah! Gross. :(

At night, we were at this 5km long night market. I tell you, we lost Jo and Gideon. So we had to find them. You dont know how BIG the market is and there were more than 200 people there.. I dont like that place, but they sell cheap things.. so like it or not.. I dont know..

Basically thats it. Came home the next day and slept at 6.

Enough thailand posting.. it bores me and You.
RIGHT? :)

No comments: