Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What we're gonna do ♥

I know lah! damn sesat!







Check Spelling
Hello;

Geee.. It's James last day of school and being a M-er. & I was being all nice, accompanied him almost the whole day in school.. Oh and he gave me a hug before we left, are you jealous? haha.

Hueiminn : Isaac, you smell like an ostrich..
Isaac : *walks away and came back after awhile*
Hueiminn : Hey,you sprayed deodorant!
Isaac : cus you say I smell like an ostrich ma, ostrich dont smell good..

- well, I was just kidding lah!

Anyway, we had our finals for captainball today against C. They were so good, and therefore we lost. Basically, it was my fault, since I was the defender and I cant jump as high as Melissa. ):

Netball was next. First match was against 2W. & we led! So it was 2L next and we won again, and that leads us to finals when we'll have to meet up with C and you could predict who was the champion already. but all in all, we all had fun. Right? All of us did our best.

Another thing, Philene and Nicole came back. Oh you dont know how much I miss them.. Anyway, so yeah. heeeh. Nicole stayed and cheered for us.. Oh I love the both of you.. & Philene you still owe me my 20bucks. haha. :)

I dont know what to say no more.. I had so much fun today.. & that's a good thing, right? :P
Remember, when Im happy, you should be happy together with me!

hueiminn, youre so lame.

No comments: