Saturday, November 7, 2009

Taking it in a different way ♥










Hello;

today, was supposed to be a good day.. but since centipede is emo, I'll be emo with him. :)

Anyway, I wasnt home from the beginning of the day, till now.. breakfast-ed and then off to one of our houses in Sunway, to check on renovations and stuff.. No, Im not moving there, parents are just gonna rent that house off. Just for your information. :)

Midvalley-ed after that. Bumped into many familiar faces.. & suddenly, out of no where someone shouted my name, "HUEIMINN!". Found out it was Aaron buying groceries. Wow, Aaron, Im impressed. Yes, I really am. Then bumped into some other people..

Anyway, my single aunt is interested in this 24 year old salesman. I know, wth. hahaaaa!

Its time I get to bed since Emmanuel, Ben and SekHao told me to.
Goodnight! :)

No comments: