Thursday, November 5, 2009

Looking at another way ♥







Hello;

You do know if you disagree with me, I'll dislike you right? hahaa. Just kidding, but honestly, ilovepenguins. Heeeeh, penguins are cute okay, especially when they swim in the water. :)

Post exams are getting boring. Supposedly, the fun starts today, but unfortunately, it rained.. Syarahan in the morning was torture.. I had swelled eyes this morning, because I was crying yesterday. I know, very sad and I dont want to remember why.. life sucks.

HAHA, we were talking about lemons and limes yesterday.. "When life gives you lemons, squeeze it". Remember Lime? Remember Squid? I love both of you lah. :P

We didnt do anything today.. Science paper was easy man. Heeeh, first one to complete the paper and tadaaa, there was Cherng. lalala! Why did I even tell you that?

Sean, James,Chao and Oscar made me laugh so much today, during syarahan. Renuga, Pamela and Siva was staring. Pffts.. :(

Played captainball since we couldnt have games.. 2M, girls vs. boys. Was awesome, boys won. Obviously. Hahaaa. :)

A lot of people are not coming tomorrow. I'd rather not come either, but then again, staying at home's boring.. Thus, duckie wants me in school, so whattheheck! School, here I come! and no, im not excited for school lah. -.-

No comments: