Saturday, October 31, 2009

Searching for eternity long ♥







Hello;

OH OH OH! I didnt forget!

Penguin doesnt like Halloween, because all the awesome movies in the televisions are horror movies.. Idk, why I told you that, anyway, now you know, Penguin doesnt like horror movies; oh and high pitch voices.. :P

So anyway, last night before sleeping, I prayed that today would be a productive day.. Well, it didnt turn out really productive BUT at least I did something.. Haha, better than you slacker, ehh? Im not telling what Ive done, no don't think naughty because it isnt. :)

My pinky still hurts from MONDAY. Dam right, Huei Minn has been suffering from finger-pain since Monday. HAHA! It's only Saturday, and I miss Squid and Duckie already. I tell you, if I never met them, life would be pretty sad and boring.. Yes, feel the honour both of you. ;]

Guess what?! Even NAVIN's going for AAR tonight.. Lameo are you ditching me for the night and go or teman-ing me? COME ONLINE!!!!!! LAMEO LAMEO LAMEO! You still gotta play bejeweled with me on Facebook. Remember?? :)

Oh right, the calvary carnival today..! Sorry for ffk-ing babes. Ive got no transport, thus daddy's in Vietnam.. So yeaah.. SORRY. Gen's coming to church tomorrow!! YAY! I missed her, like ALOT..

Till tomorrow! :)

No comments: