Friday, October 23, 2009

Walking through the door ♥








Hello;

thank you all for trying to comfort me yesterday. and Im okay now, really. Remember? I take things easily.. So anyway, I wasnt suppose to go to school today but since Emmanuel was going and James was persuading me to go, so I just went.

School was a bore and I blamed James. So, James and Chao tried cheering me up with spongebob. lol. -failed.

Anyway, they were talking about my blog earlier today, and squid thinks it's full of emotion. Right, what a joke.. and I like us girls bonding time, but sometimes it just gets too far. I cant believe I actually asked Brandon and Emmanuel about _________. Pretty much only we know. I'll just leave that sentence hanging. MeiYeen was worst, she asked Gan. -.-

Well, at least today is better than yesterday. I felt happier, but since now Im sick Im tired. I have been sleeping from 1700 - 2130 and Im still freaking tired. I'll probably sleep soon, again. Maybe I know why I fell sick, maybe it was this morning. Who knows.. Oh Sek Hao's sick too. Aww, get well soon. :D

Anyway, I hope I get well like super soon, like tomorrow! Yeap, that fast. Ive been having flu for about 2 weeks now and fever visited me today right after school. Maybe it was the rain.. Who cares..

Im suppose to make all my blog posts longer. Because it's my blog that entertains Brandon. Geee, it entertains all of you, right? HAHA! well, I know myself, I talk crap and I cant believe you people are still reading. HAHA! Yes, Brandon, I know you still are..

Thus, we got a better nickname for Brandon. It's Pinocchio. Yes, Brandon, go do a nose job or something then you'll be perfect. Dam, did I just compliment you again? Im learning to stop complimenting and start insulting. There's something weird about Brandon. Whenever I stare at him, he'll look at Emmanuel. Somehow. -.-

Lets see, I wonder if this post is long enough. Oh right, Im like super scared of Shirley right now. She somehow calls my dad, which fears me. Chao and James is right, she loves picking on me and uses my dad to threaten me. Gosh. Somehow, she just calls my dad randomly. Strange. & whenever I see her outside of class, my heart palpitates. Im serious. Geez.

No escaping the truth.
No escaping the light.
No escaping your love.

I dont feel any better and I shall continue my sleep. :)
Goodnight, sweet dreams.

No comments: