Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What is all about ♥








Hello;

I dont know what to blog about today.. Somehow, just somehow.. Today was a better day than yesterday but still, I wasnt feeling very happy.. Emo and sad cells and particles are attacking me, but why me? :(

So anyway, Emmanuel was absent, ditching me during BK practice, free periods and English period thinking ditching me is fun.. Too bad his phone went poofed or I'll burst his inbox again, no doubts. :P

I tell you, Shirley is like super strange.. She was like scolding me non-stop yesterday and today she started being all nice, and gave us cinnabon. Everyone had one but James had two. Heeeeeh. Oh and then she said, she'll be giving us cookies tomorrow.. All her evil-ness went poofed all the sudden.. Well not for long, her kindness has its limits.. It's always like that and Im pretty sure all of us are already use to it..

Today was pretty boring.. all I did was sing, practiced miming, eat, talk, laugh and became emo when Shirley dragged me aside and started scolding me right after morning assembly because of Philene's book.. wth. No point going to school anymore.. :(

James, Chao and Zach is right..
"Huei Minn, youre so stupid.. Why are you shedding tears for her.. She dont worth a single drop of tear out of you"
Yes, those "gentlemen" actually said that to me.. I know, wow. :)

Super long lunch period wasnt so long after all.. Thank you Aaron who actually sort of refilled our chips and Ian, mixing my lychee drink with Pepsi and Root bear.. Oh never ever ever ever try adding Pepsi and root bear in chrysanthemum tea.. You'll probably get drink poisoning or something after that.. Not fun okay.. :(

Penguin wasnt in the canteen when we actually had lunch with upper sec. but at least now I know why, never mind.. Keep your promise dear, you'll be singing a song for me tomorrow.. AGAIN. I realised Penguin and I can never be separated.. Maybe it's just meant to be. and we actually proved the "we gotta go our own ways" wrong.. right right? Heeeeh.. 3 more weeks till SPM penguin.. and today's our 7th monniversary. After so many things we've been through, I cant believe this can still happen.. I dont know how many times have I brokened your heart, but I know you havent from the day we met.. I love you, penguin and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.. :)

I realised my friends and I
are like super weird.. Right??
Salt, Pepper and Cheese makes
Chloe, Ching and I hyper..
Dont ask, I dont know why, either..
Hahaha..

And we started laughing non-stop.. Oh and something happened in the toilet.. It started raining in there, somehow.. Oh and Duckie and I started doing naughty stuff with squid's ponytail.. HAHAHA! Then in class, while we were playing Music Triva 2 in my iPod.. Started laughing non-stop and blaming the questions they examined us.. Duckie and I won and meaning Squid, the loser of the day man.. HAHAHAAHA! but you know we still love youu..

Oh, ANGEL! I actually heard Ching singing! :)
Yes, that awesome.. She has an awesome voice man!

Sorry Aaron, but you're still cool like ice and hot like fire. ;]
Cheer up, I promise I'll reply all your text from today..

No comments: