Monday, October 12, 2009

When I do what's right ♥














Hello;

I SUCCESSFULLY DITCHED ALL OF YOU DUCKS IN SCHOOL TODAY!
*sticks tongue out* ;P

and it really proved to be, that you're not that important in my life, anymore. Maybe you were important to me before, just for show. Oh whattheheck, who am I kidding? Im tired of putting a mask in front of you. What's done is done and last night would be a memory. Good luck in your SPM, penguin and our journey ends here. Thanks for the 7 hard months. You have made a difference in my life. Really. Maybe it's just meant to be this way, you deserve someone better anyway. Cheers. and from now on, we shall just be friends again. No more turning back.


OMG! EXAMS! EXAMS are like re-starting tomorrow. Just so you know, it started on Friday, so yeah. Geo, Moral and English tomorrow. Im so un-prepared. Thus, History is on Wednesday. Oh no. Honestly, Im afraid of only History and Im done with the whole exam. and maybe Science. I dont like simple machines, it's so complicating. If you think it's not, then.. er. I dont like you. haha.

Till then.

No comments: