Saturday, October 10, 2009

How do I tell you ♥


see, my hair wasnt that long before, so make no difference lah.
I like my hair, now. :)












Hello;

Exams are like HERE, already. I havent started revising and I already finished 2 papers, and it was so hard.. Yes, Im not a very good role-model. and now there's like what?! 15 more papers to go. Imagine, Im only form2 and I have 17 papers to take, when Im form4 & 5; I-die. See, if you come to wms you die, so why bother coming for entrance exam..? Not worth it, people and Im serious. Enjoy life like other people, dont be like me and the people here, got no life! haha.

Im so tired and I slept for 10 hours yesterday plus 2 hours nap, but that still doesnt beat Emmanuel. That lazy lazy lazy pig. & I love him for that. Yesterday was such a great day, right right?? :)

I love lameo and ladybug. fine, and Isaac. Theyre ONE OF THE reasons I go to school. Remember we played random questions during lunch yesterday?? but I preferred the thursday one, right ching? :)

DonDon thinks Penguin is either Ching or JiMin. lol, oh and it is definitely NOT Tim. Duckie actually remembers what I look for in a guy. Sigh, I shouldnt have told him, I pretty much have a feeling he will tell Brandon.. Dang, since when were you two so close?! Hmphs. Dont worry, Brandon.. YOURE STILL NOT PENGUIN! :P

Ive been so happy in school.. I start skipping in the basketball court.. and SEAN LIKES IT! :P




Daniel likes it too..


but Isaac hates it..

So Azfar, wanted to fight with Isaac.
HAHAHAAHAH! :)

Ping, Ching, G-min!!
Yesterday was so gonna be treasured weyy. LOVE YOU PEOPLE, HEAPS.
Barney the purple dinasour; and the "huei minn, can you shut up?!" hahahah!

Aaron, you can seriously shutup right now. Why go talk to my friends in my chatbox?! Keep your mouth to yourself lar! Yer, if you come to church tomorrow, I will KICK YOUR BUTT! Stupid Frog.. istilloveyou. =]



Happy birthday SQUID! LOVE YOU, WOMAN!
I havent been really close to you until this year when we laugh so much at about everything.. I hope you liked the birthday "present" and the lame lame very lame call.. HAHAHA! I know you liked your birthday this year, cus your brother actually gave you a black nice shirt. haha.. I fell so lame, and mom? I still feel penguin-ish. HAHA!

PENGUIN AND DUCK LOVES YOU! :P

No comments: