Sunday, October 25, 2009

Im planted in you ♥


Hello;

Today was so awesome! Simply because, Aaron admitted that... life would be boring without me. HAHA! So,

Admit it!
Life would be boring without me. :P

haha.. YC was awesome! Speaker was awesome-r. Oh and I went to Bkt. Jalil just now and Gideon saw him playing badminton.. Yes,that awesome. Anyway, there was a sad thing, Eugenia ditched us today and she's having exams tomorrow.. Aww, all the best Gen, Jan and Mandy. ILOVEYOU, girls. :)

Ohh right! I signed up for conference. Bernice's not ditching me this time, but Tiff is.. Booooo.. Oh wells, so Aaron? Are you ditching me as well?? :'(

Dropped by Linda's house after that when daddy was attacked by super super big ants.. Ahh, reminds me of the ones I saw in Bkt. Jalil park. Heeeeeh. I got bitten too. :(

So how was your day today? because mine was sadish, emoish but most of all AWESOME and I felt happy. Thank you God. Thank you Friends. For those who tried to cheer me up today, all of you succeeded.. Be proud; cus you put a smile on my face. In fact, everyone of you did.

Im blessed to have friends like you people;
Huei Minn loves all of you.. :)

DODGE BALL TOMORROW!!! Wheeeeee~
Dodge like a duck. Oh quack! ;]

No comments: