Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'll walk with you ♥


John Lim's photography skills.
I still dont know why he wanted to take the wall.







Hello;

BOOOOOOOOOM!
Guess what???

Exams went poof poof just now at 2.15pm!
Yes, its 2M's very own Chinese Deepavali Merdeka Day.

Why?
because 2M consists of Chinese and Indian students. Thus its our Merdeka day, we didnt say its international day because we love Malaysia and we're using Malay. Haha, yes that lame. :)


So anyway. See you people in Set 3, maths next year. Yes, I finished in time but no, it wasnt easy.. I cant believe I didnt know how to draw the bar chart. What's dual bar chart in the ratio of 2:1. If you know, shut up! You can go to set 1 or 2. All those hard work for nothing, oh wells. AHH, in the bright side, no more maths for the year.. Wheeee. x)

I got so many things to say.. haha. Oh today was a great day. I woke up SMILING. :)
Woi, dont call me strange lah, you should be happy for me..

Aaron : but youre always happy..remember?
Hueiminn: oh yeah.. -.-

Serious. and once I reached school, I laughed non-stop with the usual. Love you people to bits.

  • Squid, Im happy that youre happy now.
  • WengKeong! Im happy you found another girl. (so fast)
  • Isaac, thanks for telling me how much I suck.
OMG, you dont know how much I love ladybug, lameo, ping and dondon. They make me laugh so hard, EVERYSINGLEDAY! :)



Aww, Eugenia.. Why are you ditching church this week??? I miss youuu. In fact, I miss all of you.. :) Remember we're in love! Righttt? & you berani go ditch me and Jan. Not so awesome anymore. *sticks tongue out*

Ahh, its raining outside and Im cold.
So bye bye! :)

No comments: