Monday, October 26, 2009

Fire burning deep inside my heart ♥











Hello;

Today was wms' iFun carnival. Well, you? Notsofun. Heeeh. :P

Anyway, sorry lameo, dutchess, cuttlefish whoever. I totally forgotten about the Halloween tricker treating and therefore, I havent bought the "stuffs". bleeh. Lets see if I have time to buy in this other few days time.. :D

iFun wasnt so fun. In fact, pretty boring and Im much of sun burnt, again. Yes, I have sensitive skin, so what?! HAHA. Dodge ball was awesome! Indecisive were good lah. Piak! & after dodging all the balls, we pretty much slacked around, not spending any money on the other games to NOT LET the interactors bathe in money the moment they get home. Seriously, I bet they earned more than RM500 today itself. -.-

Yes, Duckie and Penguin's jealous. :)

I know, even if iFun was fun, I described it as if you could die. Oh well, it was boring yet I didnt want it to end. Yes, pretty strange. Thanks for the memories. :)

Oh right, pretty much almost the end of iFun. A few of us decided to sneak into class.. that was the time when we get all hyped up and pretty much drenched when we came out and got ready for Games when we didnt even play the water dunk game thingy. Heeh, credits to Yvonne and my water bottles. :)

and I seriously cannot forget me screaming in class when someone threw the rubber snake at our table and screaming again in the canteen because dutchess came to attack my drink. BUT MOST OF ALL, the part when all of us screamed together in class to annoy cuttlefish. In your face, cuttlefish. :P

Penguin : Dutchess! Your voice is as ugly as the Phantom's face..
Duckie : Hey! You just insulted the Phantom..

HAHA!
Didnt play much during games since we were all worn out. I played a little, and while playing basketball.. that doinking ball hit my pinky and so I have a sprained pinky. Yes, that sad. Any of you are volunteering to cry with me?? haha. ;]

Came home and somehow, wasnt feeling well again. Ah, having a weak body is not cool. Thus, I just woke up fever went poofed again. Yes, SOMEHOW lah. I dont know how.. And Im okay already.. Unfortunately. :(

till then. :D

No comments: