Saturday, October 17, 2009

Living up to love ♥






Hello;


Aaron : Hueiminn! Stop finding out who stalks you. You stalk people too.
Hueiminn : NO! I was just doing a research on them.
Aaron : Stop talking crap.

Haha, its true what. I was really just doing a research. In your face, Aaron. Then Aaron started being all lame.. " you know, adults are actually children that earn money? " and " When Ive like finally found the key to success, they changed the lock" haha. Which makes sense also. He just makes up my day lah.

Anyway, I have no idea what to blog about. I just felt like blogging since Ive already signed in blogger. Sigh. Nevermind, I promised to be an efficient blogger, so I dont mind being here. I know, I talk rubbish. Shucks.

Oh right, I wont be going to church tomorrow. Sorry for not informing any of you people, except for Eugenia, John and Mun Jhun. Sorry lah, my phone went poof poof already. I have no number now, so Aaron was talking crap about my other number. I do have one. Actually I do lah but I dont like the number so I dont really give it out. *sticks tongue out* :P

HAHA! Tell you something.. Yoong keat told me he went fishing today in Perak. When that time, he was being a teacher and taught me Geography when we already finished Geo exam. Then he told me he caught a 2Kg red tilapia. I feel so lame.


Till then.

No comments: