Friday, October 30, 2009

Even if it takes forever ♥










Hello;

Oh guess what?! I slept at 9.30pm last night. I know, wow right..? & then I woke up at 10.30pm since I promised a call to Penguin before he sleeps.. BUT Penguin decided to ikut jejak me & actually slept at 9.30pm, as well.. AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO BE STUDYING?! Oh wells, never mind at least youre not doing something naughty.. Heeeeeeh.. :P

So anyway, ONCE AGAIN.. I shall apologize, to Mr. Pinocchio.. I dont care if Emmanuel doesnt like your new nickname but ever since I started the DonDon thing, people have been misunderstanding.. So Pinocchio it is.. I like it, much more this way. :)

Oh so yeah, Im sorry for making you practice just now before school ends.. Oh and Im feeling sad again, Brandon. Yes, you made me sad. How could you ditch me just now during Jammin' session?! Even Daniel and Yoong Keat accompanied me.. Wow, good friend. Wow.

Today, in 2M.. we had our very own, Halloween Party.. :)

but it didnt' turn out very Halloween-ish. Since we couldnt wait till the night for "trick or treating" and some stubborn people didnt wanna go to bukit kinara dressing up Halloween-ish.. We had lots of goodies, candies, gummies, chocolates and FREDOs! I sirlute you, ladybug! & instead of "trick or treating", it was more of "Candies exchange day".. Yes, that lame.. HAHA! but at least our class are doing something, unlike other classes.. :P

& every single living soul in 2M was chucking and filling their tummies with SUGAR from homeroom period till school dismiss.. The dustbin was filled with candy and chocolate wrappers.. Some daring ones, even ate lollipops in class, none got caught except for Cherng.. ._.

Practice today, was well.. I dont know.. Most of them were pretty hyped, maybe because of the amount of sugar they've all taken but it's nice seeing them all being hyper and then start seducing each other.. I kid. Personally, I liked yesterday better.. Maybe because Zach and make the whole thing more lively.. I dont know, or maybe there were fewer of us today.. Thank you, Cherng, Gerald and Daniel for replacing James today.. You people are awesome! :)

Oh and the game we played just now.. Dang, I know all of you love my butt, drawing "i". lalalalalaalaa! Cherng, Isaac and I were the first 3 to get forfeited.. Yes, predictable..

I shall not comment about today's Jamming' session, simply because I was expecting more.. Oh people even said "GOL" was better than today's. Hahaaaa, thank you but seriously, this year's jammin' session was pretty dead and there were so few people in the chapel and when I meant few I meant there was just a tinny winny amount of students.. Not good.. :(

Brandon, Ian and Ladybug ditched me for Jamming' session. Dont mind the 2 boys, but ladybug, youre a christian man.. You should be encouraging Don and Ian to come not stay in class a read story books lah! Speaker was good and the holy spirit somehow, speaked to me.. and Im back! God has taken away all the emo and sad cells out of my body! Wohooo! :)

No comments: