Saturday, October 24, 2009

This aint a scene ♥








Hello;

Lesson learnt for the day : Follow my dreams and transform. :)

If you realised, Ive blogged twice today. Brandon, you see.. Its okay to blog more than one time a day because it's my blog and you know, Im lifeless.. haha. Are you happy that you'll be able to read 2 posts the next time you come to my blog? Haha, I know you will. but unfortunately, you made me sad. Youre so mean, you didnt wanna help me when you I asked you to. See, look at the picture up there, I was crying because you didnt wanna help me.I had to go through all this myself. & youre my good friend? :P

Anyway, Im still kinda emo-ish after so many things Ive been through, but it's life right? So well, Im hoping and living for the best at the moment. Yes and Im gonna tear down the walls and see the world and I know there's so much more than this.

So anyway, dad and I went swimming today along with Jo when the lifeguard shoo-ed us out of the pool because of the thunder.. So we had only a 45 minutes swim. :'(

Im coming to church tomorrowwwwww! and I pray that God will do something in my life. Also, for those who are walking in darkness, God is calling you to come back to him. ;)

Look to the skies hope arise
See His majesty revealed
More than this life there is love
There is hope and this is real. ♥

No comments: