Saturday, October 17, 2009

Standing alone outside ♥


I dont know why. So many people are having so many things going on their mind. but why? First it was Josh, MeiYeen, Aaron, Janice, Chloe and now MunJhun. I mean, how come you guys have so many problems and I dont? Its not like I want to have those problems, maybe I do have problems but I take it easily. So learn from me! and be as happy as I am. HAHA! :D

This is post dedicated to PIGGIE KOK MUN JHUN.

Cheer up okay. I dont like you being sad, because I'll be sad as well. really. I'll feel bad, when I fail to cheer someone up. Seriously, I'll feel really bad and I know you wont want me to feel sad and bad, right? Unless you really want me to. :)

Smile! I want you to seek God when you're feeling sad. Because he can cast all your fears and sadness away. No matter how tragic it is, he can poof-ed them all away.. & never never never forget that all of us will be here for you. You can tell us just about everything and we'll try to help you.

Weloveyou but;
GODLOVESYOUMORE.

No comments: