Friday, October 16, 2009

Our life story ♥







THIS POST, is dedicated to Squid Chloe Soh Shen Mun.

I know youve been going through a lot lately.. Sorry for not cheering you up on Thursday. But I sure hope duckie and I cheered you up with the.. "I make running stupid, so im in gymrama" and the "U? We fudge pigs".

Im really sorry for not making up your day.. Sorry for the times that I said I didnt wanna share my laughter with you.. Now, I feel the guilt. & I promise you, on Tuesday when we get back to school, you'll feel much more happier.. Cheer up okay, because if you're emo, I'll be emo with you.. and that's not nice.. I want you to be happy.Yes, I will pray for you.

Oh and youve made a right choice. Im glad that you know God loves you and you should always remember that our God, provides a love that never fails. He can do so many things..

Its him that can cast all your fears and sadness away. Look up on the sky and smile to God, because you know he loves you. and dont forget, we love you too.

iloveyousquid.
and i want you to be as happy as all the pictures above.
penguinandducklovesyou.

No comments: