Thursday, October 15, 2009

Seeing you fly ♥





NOW. PANIC AND FREAK OUT! :)

haha, because I'll be blogging daily again. Yes, I'll be an efficient blogger. Well, we'll see if this lasts, because Im getting pretty lazy. Oh, exams arent over yet.. 14 down, 3 more to go. Honestly, I cant wait for post examination when we all get injured and sun burnt, TOGETHER..! Talking about sun burns, my tan lines from skytrex are still around my neck.. and what?! Jia-liang's one has already subsided. Nevermind, Tiffany still has it too, so it's fair..

Oh, lets see, I have bad stalkers. They stalk me with me knowing it.and theyre my revealed stalkers.. :)

Emmanuel Lim Sze Hau; Duckie.


Brandon Kwong Tzu Meng ; DonDon.


Khoh Yoong Keat; G-cousin.

BUT I know of one stalker that stalks me in a long time.. but I never knew.. Until he revealed himself to me.

Teo Ji Min; ladybug.

I love you people.

Till then.

No comments: