Sunday, October 18, 2009

Making it easier ♥


Hello;

Eh, look. This picture is pretty old. Dont ask me when was it taken, because I dont know, i cannot remember.. Aaron wanted me to post this picture today. and If I do he owes me 10 bucks. So whattheheck, Aaron owes me 10 bucks! Boom! :D

See! I dont know whats wrong with you people! You people are making me angry. Now Weng Keong is moody. Like what?! Why are you people so strange. I will not barge in and invade your privacy anymore. WK! She's just a girl lah, you deserve a girl better than her. and she'll come when the time comes. TRUST ME! and no! You will not be a single man, youre only 14, baby! So much more time. xD

Hmmmm... today will be another unprductive day. Im on a holiday. A DEEEEEEEEEEE holiday, yes be that jealous. My cousins are with me to stay up all night and bond about our crushes. Haha. Its always fun hearing them talk about who they admire especially Michael. Pffts, I still hate you for saying I loved you. Oh wells. Forgive and forget.

My sim is unblocked already. Thanks Michael, no I still havent fall for you. haha. My number remains the same and yeah. Im not gonna inform anyone. I only informed like what 2 people. Its more than enough. HAHA! Aaron, if you read this post, I bet you'll do better in SPM. Goodluck frog! Goatlovesu. :DDDD

BYE

No comments: