Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Running out of words ♥












Hello;


I dislike someone now.. Its pretty hard to make me dislike someone, because somehow.. I dont hate people. If I say I hate you, Im probably just kidding.. but what not, I dislike someone right now.. :(

Firstly, it was Geo period when Chao, James and I got called out for some reason that I really didnt mind. It was my fault anyway and I know I deserve it. So whattheheck.. Was pretty upset already but oh wells..

Then it was English period.. and yes, Shirley actually scolded me for 40 minutes, non-stop. I still dont get it; just because I havent got the money from Philene yet, so I gotta pay?! I mean like, its not even my fault that she hasnt returned the book.. Just because I use to sit beside her so its my business. Kristen left school, and so she's blaming Gerald.. Get a life..

Oh and got so furious with me.. Made Matthew came into our class and scold me in front of him.. what's the use man.. Just because We're not sure what's the date for the next cf so we're called Irresponsible.. Walao.. Then she started insulting Theodore.. Oh I thought insulting is wrong and bad? and you call yourself a christian..?! -.-

You seriously have no life man. Simply scolding people all you want.. Yeah, congratulations, you made my life miserable.. life sucks big time now, you happy?? Thanks for the swelled eyes you gave me.. Yes, I'll do whatever you ask me to do now.. and pay the 20bucks with my own money.. I hope youre happy now.. Honestly, if I would to tell my parents, I bet they'll come to school and complain about you.. NO DOUBTS, and you'll probably get fired or something..

Thank you, girls and boys who tried cheering me up.. or THOSE WHO MADE ME CRY AGAIN and again and again.. Congratulations to all that successfully made me laugh for the day, because I didnt really laugh much today.. Heeeeeeeh.. :)

Ciliary muscles are a killer when you cry and pinky winky's crying for rest.

Till then. :)

No comments: