Saturday, October 24, 2009

Changing the bad to good ♥







Hello;

Today started off well.. Maybe because I had a great night and fever went poof-ed this morning I woke up. Im healed and that means, church and Bkt. Jalil tomorrow. Yay. I miss all of you, so much. Serious. =]

Ive been spending so much time with you and now it's time to change. it's time I let go. I dont worth your time and I surely didnt regret what I did and say, today. You deserve someone better than I am, and I certainly will not deny. Youre someone that deserves MORE and not me, at all. Thank you for everything. Honestly speaking youve wasted 50 days of your life on me and its not worth it, at all. Today, Ive set you free like a bird again.. Go hunt for a hot and sexy girl that's worth your love and time. :)

You saw me;
and you loved me.

I love you;
and all of my hope is in you.

Hearing you speak;
and I wont let go.

Arrested by the
truth and your righteousness. ♥

No comments: