Monday, October 19, 2009

Living on the edge ♥











Hello;

Look at the time. It's like 1914 and Im finally like online, for the day. HAHA! Its hard to believe that I actually studied for KH. Oh right, I still need some kind soul to teach me the awesome skills of the logbook. Anyone? :)

Oh Im suppose to promote Isaac's blog right? Haha. okay okay, but I dont know how. HAHA. Bleh. Nevermind I'll make it as retarded as ever. Sorry bro, but you know I love you. :P



ISAAC MIRANDA! :) lol, im not a very good blog promoter. but I'll try. See, this shows how much i love you and you.. *shakes head*

Anyway, his blog is pretty awesome. Click and no regrets. Yes, filled with what?!
HUMOUR? QUOTES?
ahh, see for yourself. Yes, its for your own good. CLICK!
Oh and he has an awesome new header.. click and tell me about it.. wait, tell HIM about it.. haha.
This post is so retarded, but not more retarded than Sean.

Bro, I know I suck lah. Probably the suckiest sister you have.. Ah wells.

People! If youre having your exams! GOOD LUCK! HAHA! byee!

No comments: