Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So you would come ♥














I had only 3 and a half hour of sleep last night.. Thank you, Josh.. It's all because of you, and I forgive you, this time, because that reason you gave was reasonable.. I love him too much, no? haha..

So let's see.. You dont know how happy I was this morning.. Cherng, I hope you keep my secret.. Chinese schools have pretty girls and cute boys.. hahaa!


Isaac was absent today, so Cherng forced me to sit with him.. I had no choice, so I sat with him.. We were talking about our primary school life.. Was so very unpredictable.. (:


It's wms's Environment week and you know it.. There was a donation drive thingy.. & they came to our class during English period, guess what? Mdm. Shirley forced every single person to donate.. Oh please.. What if I have not enough money; ._.

Emmanuel owes me 2 texts.. and he actually scribbled my ds.. Gosh, what a guy.. School was a bore.. I was yawning the whole day, and almost fell asleep during bm period, no doubts..


Concert practice was good.. People are so awesome.. I like form1s. Haha.. Oh and Pravin and *iforgothisname* makes me laugh.. So I love them, as well.. Mdm. Nithia saw me talking and wants me to change my choir position.. but I wanna sit in my place with Pravin and that other guy, with Theodore and Brandon.. :(


Oh oh oh, did you notice me in Red today?? I miss Isaac.. :(


byebyebye!

No comments: