Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vintage love ♥






Ze' aunt and the grandmoma went back to Ipoh today. & Gid decided to tag along. So now there's just me and the wall.. I wanted to go back but I don't see why, yet home alone ain't no fun.. I promised them to tag along since exams are over and all but I guess my final decision was staying back in KL.

I didn't get out of house today, except going out for breakfast, which doesn't count.. Dad wanted to bring me shopping but I didn't feel like it, then it was going out to look for new fresh furniture but I refuse to follow, either. Lastly daddy decided to bring me to Bkt. Jalil.. What a decision..

So since I have no other people to talk to at home now; & Mr. Special went out this afternoon, I decided to watch a movie.. Was catching up the old ones, though. WILDCHILD it is! Wasn't all that bad, but I could tell the end of the storyline.. So I guess, it was okay.. Nah, I don't wanna rate, but I ensure I shall pass this movie.. haha.. I wanted to watch confessions of a shopaholic after that, but my stupid DVD didn't work. fyi, it ain't no pirated piece of shit like yours.. so what the heck..

Oh guys, remember the movie "Snakes on the plane"? Yeah, I know it's like really old, or you could say, older than extremely old but it was an AWESOME movie. So guys, if you haven't watch it, go watch! :) Story line was good, hence the movie is unpredictable.. That's what I like about a movie.. Don't you? Maybe not..

Got a pimple ball for Furdz yesterday so I've been playing with it all day trying to attract the 2 confused dogs trying to figure out where the squeaky sound was from.. Hahaa..

& now I've just finished watching "love matters". It was good.. I was laughing non-stop and I knew my mom was annoyed by then yet I didn't care.. Sorry moma! Benny reminds me of MH. Ugh, and Dominick still thinks Im crazy over MH. Gosh, it's getting old, cut out the rumours!

Till then;

No comments: