Friday, June 12, 2009

Some things are meant to happen ♥














Hello Friday! :)

Fridays use to be one of the days I look forward to when I was in Primary but not anymore.. I've been having all sorts of Fridays, Emo, happy and memorable ones.. Well let's see.. It's already Friday and that means holidays ends in 2 days time. Im so not ready for school.. What if I fall asleep in school? So better of not going to school at all huh.

Momma was being kind today and finally allowed me to go for CG outing! Yaaaaay mommy! Told you loving your mom is not wrong! If you think its wrong, then love MY mom more for me.. hahaha..

Anyway, reached church a little late.. but guess who was the latest?? JEDIDA!! & someone went to the toilet to peeeeee so we were there late.. I wonder who.. *hint hint* I didn't know someone has a hugeee crush on my daddy before.. :D

Reached there kinda late and so played the "Squirrel" game. Jedida and I were kinda lost so we were just trees for all 3 rounds.. Heheee.. shouldnt have mentioned but oh wells.. We made some kuih and surprisingly it turn out great.. In fact all of them tasted really good.. Yay, YC-ians! :]

Had treasure hunt after that.. Was put into Red team and we WON! Team was formed by 4 awesome people.. EUNICE, JACLYN, MELISSA and I. We were leading in the whole entire game.. Although our legs were hurting but we still got it! Haaaha! & there was the water balloon.. I ended up spitting people and Jedida wanted to do the same but didn't get to spit on me.. Wheeee! Bernice was so cutee! Haha..

Bball-ed with Glo, Junee and Bernice for awhile and had dinner.. HF then movies.. Lastly was the Maths game.. They had a sleepover but I was not allowed to do so, as there were guests in my house.. Well, I do hope all of them have a great time..

THANK YOU Sam, Joshua and Tiffany who sent me home..! Haha, sorry for leading you guys to the wrong road.. Yes, I gotta admit I have no sense of direction and bad memory.. So yeah we were on the wrong road and I reached home around 12.15am. I was fortunate I didnt get scolding as there were still guests in my house! THANK YOU GUESTS! :D

Thank you Gloria and all the CG leaders for organising this CG outing. Had a wonderful time with all of you guys.. :)

Till then..

No comments: