Monday, June 1, 2009

Look to you ♥




Booo! 

Jo was in my house.. we were gossiping well, not to say gossiping but what the heck, right? So yeah, we were chatting till 3.00am + in the morning and went to bed. Was up early, about 8.45 - 9.00 am. 

Decided to go off to Bkt. Jalil for a swim.. Stupid life guards were cleaning the pool and the badminton courts were full.. So we decided to dip into the kiddie pool! The whale pool was dirty so since it's dirty, before leaving the pool I decided to abandon my plaster in the pool too.. Hahaa!

"Now I know the reason why pools get dirty so fast.. All huei minn's fault!"

You know what, we were under the sun for just 5 minutes and I've got tanned lines already! Screw you, Mr. Sun! but I still love you.. ;)

Went out for lunch and shopping it is! Didn't buy much, bought a grey identical shirt in Nichii with Jo. :P So overall, the sleepover was okay.. We were recalling what were we doing exactly at 1st of June 2oo8. Hahahaa.. 

We remembered what we did, what about you?? :)
I doubt your memory ain't as good as ours.. HAHA!

I got FOUR blisters! :(
OUCH! THANK YOU, AARON!


buuhhhyeeeeeee!

No comments: