Monday, June 29, 2009

More than enough for me ♥














Hello,


I couldn't sleep last night.. I slept for only 2 hours and poof I was up getting ready for school.. Thus, I realised my AARON sickness is back on my lap.. Ewwww..


School was a bore.. Honestly how can I get a 17/30 for both my essays in both the English papers.. Urghh.. Cherng will give me a 22/30 while Emmanuel agrees with a 25/30.. Stupid English teacher doesn't know how to grade.. I got a 3/10 for my literature.. When I actually wrote exactly what she gave before exams.. Gosh..


Missed lunch for some stupid concert practice.. I don't like it.. Choir is always eating up our lunch periods.. It's not like I'll eat, but it's better sitting down by ladybug's tree house than singing, same old boring songs.. Concert this year, is like shit..


Oh yeah.. listen to this..

Jimin : Im gonna have a tea party.. Im gonna invite all the princesses.. There are so many.. Snow white, cinderella etc. etc. I'll also invite Princess Huei Minn..
Hueiminn : Im a princess.. wow..
Jimin : Every girl is a princess and every guy is a prince they just gotta believe in themselves..

haaahahaa.. I like sitting with Jimin, he just makes me happy and I'll laugh louder than you! hehe..

Concert practice was funny.. While the choir was singing, I dont know why, but I was walking.. I know right, it's weird.. and then I saw lameo laughing at me.. :P

I LOVE YOU, LAMEO!

No comments: