Saturday, June 20, 2009

Bits to whole ♥














I tell you what, I dislike thieves.. Nevermind.. You don't wanna know why. & no I wasnt robbed or anything.. it has nothing to do with me, but still.. Don't you dislike them, as well?

I didn't do anything today.. If you're unfortunate.. I've had burst your inbox and ate up all your phone credit because I've been texting the whole day.. Guess who saved me from boredom?! DANIEL LEE! :)

He has shingles.. A very bad skin disease that actually affects his nerves.. PRAY FOR HIM that he'll be able to recover soon.. I dont want him missing in the class photo.. He holds a position some more.. :(

So yeah, watched "The last comic standing".. was okay I guess.. Now I know where James and Chao get the jokes.. Haha..

So yeahh, I gotta go..
It's getting late and I gotta wake up early..
Fetching some pastor guy to church tomorrow..

Till then```

No comments: