Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Fill me in your bones ♥













Im getting too random nowadays; I do and say things randomly; & now I scare people..
The worst part is, I scare people I don't know.. okay now ask me why..

& the answer is
" I don't know why, either "

Eh BM set1s!!! We don't have our Karangan book, do we? Tsk.

hueiminn : Andrew and Jon!! How come?! Why am I known as Michael Jackson?!
Andrew : Cus of your previous post..
Jon : You have outdated friends..
Hueiminn : Excuse me..
Andrew : Im telling the world you're Michal Jackson..

& so his shoutout is " HUEIMINN'S THE BETTER VERSION OF MICHAEL JACKSON"
Thank you Andrew, now I have so many unknown people adding me in facebook and the funny part is, all of the mutual friends have you in it.. What a coincidence... -,-

I've been spending my time watching videos in youTube. Now I know the great about youTube. Yay youTube, laughed to the core.. & Sitz made me laugh my ass off! *inside jokes*

Today wasn't that bad, in fact it was good.. Wei Hang surprised me by dropping by, and there was ADAM! So we chat and gossip and chat and gossip and chat and gossip! HAHAAHAAAAAAAA!

There's nothing else I can say

No comments: